Join The Event On
About The Event
** Visitor’s entry is free
Zeppelin open Air theatre
First round – Inspection
Round 3 races
Critical thinkers book launch
RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE EVENT
- Copters should be made as per the rules and regulations(technical inspection committee will evaluate).
- Dimensions of the drone should get fit into the specific box.
- Drones should be in dismantled state. (Motors, ESCs & frame should be separated)
- The teams have to assemble the copter within a specified time, based on the timing teams will be evaluated.
- Drone with innovative ideas will be awarded
- Drone assembled in shortest time will be rewarded and awarded with bonus points
- Drone should be able to take-off (within the specified time)
- Copter has to be flown through the obstacles without hitting them
- Performance of the teams will be evaluated in each and every stage
- Quad copter used in 1st and 2nd rounds alone is allowed in 3rd round
- The circuit need to be completed without avoiding any of the hurdles.
***Teams Can Participate in all three rounds
***Teams can also skip rounds
All paricipants will receive participation certificate
(*based on the timing and number of hurdles crossed, the points will be awarded to the teams
* Once if the quadcopter is damaged during race, repairing or replacing of drone is not allowed)
“Team scoring highest points out of 100 will be the winner of the event.”